Using Trillo Workbench, we can stand up your solution for a fraction of the cost. You could save 100s of thousands to millions. You do more and innovate faster.
From startups to enterprises, companies around the globe are relying on Trillo’s services and offerings to deliver complete and optimized solutions. We combine your domain knowledge with technologies for accelerated workflows. Low Code Trillo Workbench helps jump-start the application.
No More Cloud Complexities
Trillo Workbench provides built-in CI/CD, DevOps, and cloud service provisioning. You will be free of the complexities of technologies inherent with DevOps, CI/CD, and cloud service provisioning. Additionally, the Trillo team can always work as your DevOps team and help create a CI/CD pipeline using industry-leading best practices.
You gain the freedom to decide where to deploy your application. Deploy in the cloud, on-premise, or on edge. Trillo solutions are carefully designed to be lightweight to run anywhere without limitations. Let us show you how!
Stay worry-free. Trillo provides Google-level security, scalability, and fault tolerance.
Server-side Low-code Platform
Trillo Workbench is a platform similar to Google's Firebase.
Firebase is for NoSQL, and Trillo Workbench is for relational databases. Both are low-code platforms for creating an application by configuration and serverless business logic.
Trillo Workbench takes a holistic approach toward a low-code server platform. Thus, it goes beyond Firebase.
Trillo Workbench helps build Google Cloud applications and solutions for 10%-20% cost and time by packaging standard functions in a runtime.
90% Cost and Time-Saving
Trillo Workbench can help you save up to 90% time and cost. You can customize it, or the Trillo team, its partners, or the community can help you customize applications. There is no vendor lock. You can still build the application you are otherwise building using the savings. In the meantime, you have something to sell and go to market.
How Trillo Workbench achieves 90% saving
The 50%-90% of any application is standard. It deals with non-functional aspects such as database, security, workflow, scalability, etc. Yet, to mix the application logic with the standard code, you need to recreate all of it. Despite several existing libraries, it requires heavy lifting. Why not simply slide in the application's logic into a running engine, and voila, here comes the application. You don't have to build 50-90%.
Trillo Workbench Components
Trillo Workbench consists of common services and customizable applications. There is no limit, new applications can be created quickly. Just ask us and we may already have it or build it.
- Data Warehouse – Create a data warehouse using Trillo Workbench and BigQuery or Cloud SQL by integrating Netsuite, Workday, Salesforce, API, files, etc.
- Document AI – Process millions of documents using OCR and Farm parser. Trillo Workbench streamlines the process by adding file ingestion, preprocessing, calling Document AI, post-processing, storing structured data in DB, and publishing as API.
- Natural Language Processing – Trillo Workbench extracts text from several types of document and media files, preprocesses them, interfaces with Google or custom AI NLP models, stores results in DB, and publishes them as API.
- Similarity/Semantic Matching – Trillo Workbench indexes texts from files using Vertex AI Matching Engine, provides API to search matching documents enabling use cases such as resumes with jobs, course with questions. Trillo Workbench hides the complexities of the pipeline.
- Files Management – Trillo File Manager provides Dropbox-like functionality on the top of Google Cloud Storage buckets. It comes with security, access control, Web UI, and SFTP.
- Vision AI – Trillo Workbench automates workflows using Vision AI for use cases such as defect detection for insurance or quality control, object detection on the packaging line, etc.
- Healthcare Applications – Trillo integrates with Google’s healthcare APIs for DiCOM, FHIR, HL7v2, and natural language processing APIs.
- Retails AI – Provide your product catalog as CSV, XML, API; Trillo Workbench can do the rest to enable Google’s Retail AI.
- New Applications – For new applications, Trillo Workbench works as a platform similar to the Firebase except that it uses relational databases, whereas Firebase uses NoSQL.
Data as a Service
Trillo Workbench converts Google Cloud SQL into Data-as-a-Service without any coding. Specify database schema using JSON or UI. Once the metadata is specified, the workbench automatically delivers secure APIs for the database operation. For existing databases, you can introspect its schema. It supports Cloud SQL Postgres, MySQL, and MS SQL. Trillo Workbench provided data-as-a-service is proven, secure and high performance. Trillo Workbench provides a similar abstraction for Cloud SQL as Firebase does for the FireStore (NoSQL).
A part of Workbench and available separately, Trillo File Manager provides DropBox or GDrive-like file management functionality on the top of the Cloud Storage bucket. It scales to petabytes. Use Trillo-provided UI, customize UI (free source code license) or build your UI using its APIs. Trillo File Manager has in-built support for SFTP.
Serverless Functions for Business Logic
Use Trillo Workbench hosted serverless functions or Google Cloud Functions for the business logic in any programming language of your choice. Use Trillo Functions to write long-running backend jobs with detailed audit logs, scheduling, queuing features. Trillo customers use it for several data integration tasks involving NetSuite, Workday, SalesForce, files, etc.
Trillo Workbench provides a runtime system and diagramming UI for long-running backend workflows. A workflow is a multi-stage pipeline with extensive logic for event handling, state transition, error handling, logging, alerts. Trillo customers are running several of these workflows automating data processing, data ingestion, data warehouse, data preparation, and AI/ML pipelines.
Google Services Integration
In addition to Cloud SQL and Cloud Storage buckets, Trillo Workbench integrates with several services such as – BigQuery, BigTable, AI/ML APIs for transcoding, transcription, NLP AI, Vision AI, translation, and similarity matching engine. In several cases, we add new services when asked by a customer without any charge to the customer (unless the requirement is a one-off case).
User and Role Based Access Control
Trillo workbench provides extensible user, roles, and groups management applications out of the box. User management application provides Google Identity Platform and, using it, supports multi-factor authentication, and single sign-on (SAML, LDAP). The runtime enforces the roles. For example, if a table is assigned a role in its meta definition, the runtime will not allow a user to access the table without it.
How Trillo Workbench works?
Building applications with Trillo consists of two steps that require no knowledge of cloud,
1) Author metadata of the application using UI, and 2) Write serverless functions.
(OCR and Parsing Unstructured Data)
Upload files using Trillo File Manager (SFTP, HTTPs)
An existing and customizable pre-processor processes files.
Trillo Workbench manages a a task interfacing with the Document AI.
A post-processor applies other models and heuristics and stores result in the Cloud SQL.
Retail AI (OCR and Parsing Unstructured Data)
Upload product catalog using Trillo File Manager (SFTP, HTTPs)
Process file for sanity, log errors.
Process validated catalog using Google Merchant Center API. Log errors.
Use Google Merchant Center recommendation AI to show products to user.
Merchant Center publishes products to the Google Search.
Trillo has readymade templates for several use cases that can be customized quickly to deliver the solutions as per your requirements. Some of these templates are described below.
01. Data Warehouse
- Ingest data from several data sources (Sales Force, NetSuite, Oracle, Workday, APIs, etc.).
- Data transformation scripts.
- Data caching, creating materialized views.
- Scheduling queries, federated queries to create materialized views.
- Scheduling data ingestion tasks.
- Extensive logging and reporting of the processing pipeline.
02. AI Driven Workflows
- Insurance claim processing using AI vision (damage, object detection).
- Photo gallery processing using AI driven editing.
- Curriculum mapping on outcomes using NLP similarity matching.
- OCR, Document AI for processing documents and extracting structured data.
03. AI Vision
- Creating a training pipeline.
- Creating inference clusters.
- Object detection, damage detection model.
- AI Driven photo/image editing and enhancements
- Storing documents, vidoes, images in the cloud storage (Terabytes of data).
- Text and metadata extraction from the files.
- Search indexing.
- Access control rules to control file and folder access to users with certain roles, or in a group.
- SFTP to transfer files (in addition to the gsutil).
- UI for browsing, upload/ download, sharing
05. New Web Applications
- Uses our inbuilt user management applications
- Create new database tables, databases using UI (no coding needed).
- Write business logic as serverless code and deploy in a click.
- Scalability, security, compliance, etc are inbuilt.
06. Natural Language Processing
- Text similarity matching – such as resumes vs jobs, question vs content.
- Sentiment analysis.
- Entity extraction.
- Semantic search.
- BERT transformers.
Trillo Applications are customizable end-to-end applications (Open Source Code). The can be used out of the box or extended.
Trillo Text Matching
Using Vertex AI Matching Engine, Trillo Text Matching provides end to end processing. It extracts text from files and indexes for matching. A target document is matched against the indexed document for the similarities.It uses custom models for embedding.
Trillo File Manager
Trillo File Manager is an application like GDrive or Dropbox on the top of Google Cloud Storage. It has an UI and supports SFTP for file transfer.
Trillo NLP extracts text from files and processes using Google Natural Language AI or custom models for analysis such as sentiment, entity recognition, classification.
Trillo Vision AI
Using Google Vision AI or custom models, Trillo Vision AI provides end to end processing for several vision analysis such as object detection, defect detection, image editing, segmentation, feature extractions, action recognition, etc.
Trillo Document AI
Using Google Document AI, it provides end to end processing of converting unstructured data (in documents, forms, images, etc) to structured data.
Trillo DICOM is a service for transferring radiology images from hospitals and laboratories to Google Cloud and store.
Several Trillo customers are building innovative applications using Trillo Platforms and enjoying the benefits of worry free customization, cost, time and flexibility. The following is the list of a few of such solutions.
- Google-like search.
- AI driven recommendations.
- Combine Google analytics, trend and public datasets for valuable insights.
- Trillo platform provides required integration and orchestration.
- Data warehouse by ingesting data from EMR/EHR with the BigQuery.
- DICOM and HL7, FHIR applications.
- AI/ML models for radiology images.
- Data analytics
- Mapping curriculum onto course objectives using NLP.
- NLP for micro instructions.
- Augmented reality (AR) and NLP for virtual education.
- Using AI Vision for property assessment, damage detection.
- Risk assessment using ML Models.
- Document processing using OCR / Google Document AI
- Media assets – storage, archival, access control, search indexing.
- Transcoding, Speech-to-text for NLP.
- Image/photo editing using AI/ML
- Super resolution
- Google Dialog Flow for automated customer care, Q&A.
- Customer care transcription analysis using NLP.
- Sentiment analysis using NLP.
Enough Talk, Let's Build Something Together
Team Trillo delivered. On-time. All the time. And like icing on the cake, they are sincere, fun & super easy to talk to & work with. And they manage to do all of this with supreme professionalism & uncanny expertise in their domain. Building a platform to support 500 million users off the bat, was made possible with their in-depth knowledge … We are very appreciative of all the collaboration & work put in by Trillo to help us get to where we are today. We look forward to continuing this partnershipShivani & SridharCo-CEO’s, Vishwam Corp
I just wanted to express my sincere gratification to the tremendous help you offered Preventa Medical. This was true “white-glove” treatment, as everything was clearly laid out in a very easy to follow guide. Given Preventa Medical is a small start-up, it significantly helps to have another set of experts reviewing our HIPPA protocols. I truly feel confident that our system is drastically better after the help of Trillo than it was before.Eric P. HasseyCTO, Preventa Medical
Trillo was instrumental in getting our cloud database setup by ingesting data from our Electronic Medical Record System (EMR). Trillo team lead the entire project from the design and implementation of the infrastructure, migration of the data, and even helped us write queries to get insights into our patient data. We would recommend them for any data project.Andrew StevensProduct Manager, Eleanor Health
You really set up for success and the most important self-sufficiency. Through your training and all links provided in the GCP portal, we are able to tackle most tasks alone. What’s even more impressive is we were able to use all of this to tweak our system further and see a 30% boost in performance and stability of our system!Alan CohenCEO, Ecom Electronics
Several years ago, the mapEDU team developed an AI-driven curriculum mapping service for professional schools. To serve more users and to allow those users to run as many scenarios as needed for continuous improvement, we needed to convert the product to a cloud-based solution. The Trillo team has done an excellent job of converting our core product to a hosted solution using Google Cloud Platform and a variety of Google services and we look forward to continuing to grow and innovate with them.Joel HeinrichsCEO, MapEdu
Trillo helped us modernize our Vehicle Storage System in weeks using Trillo and migrated us to the cloud. Before that, we were running our desktop application on-premise with security and data loss risks. Now we can use it from anywhere and on any device. Thank you, team Trillo.Naresh SawhneyCEO, Valet