Build a large scale UIs on cloud
Edit backend metadata and code on cloud
Collaborate using Git
Components of App Builder
Create UI visually and edit backend metadata
- Create components visually or by editing HTML / CSS.
- Visually create UI scenarios including navigation.
- Do data modeling.
- Write serverless functions.
- Source code control using your Git repositories.
- Deploy code with a single click.
App Builder Features
- Deliver UIs in days than months.
- Use App Builder UI on cloud inside your a browser.
- Or, deploy Trillo Dev Server locally, and use your favorite IDE along with App Builder UI.
- Using Trillo App Builder prototype UI (initially using test data).
- Use several components available out of the box.
- Build new components visually, or by editing HTML / CSS.
- Define page flow and navigation as scenario.
- Review prototype with users and iterate.
- Using App Builder specify DB schema.
- Trillo Runtime automatically creates DB tables and publishes CRUD API.
- Use CRUD API in UI to replace test data with actual data.
- Your prototype starts morphing into a real application.
- Add business behavior on the client side by writing controller class.
- Write serverless functions for the backend logic.
More About Git and Trillo Integration
- App Builder output is stored in your Git repository.
- Use Git for code management from App Builder.
- Locally you can use your favorite client to code.
- Deploy code from Git with runtime services.
- Higher productivity due to direct deployment from Git.