Restful API to Databases
Supports server types of databases
Data Service Architecture
- Connect with multiple data bases.
- Provides restful API to database by abstracting internals.
- Automatically creates DB tables/ collections from schema.
- Or creates, DB schema by introspecting existing tables / collections.
- pecify additional metadata such validation rules, access control etc.
- Delivered as a Docker container for easy deployment in any environment - public / private cloud, in-premise.
- Clustered for scalability.
App Builder UI for Connecting with Data Base
- Specify connection parameters via a simple form.
- Test connectivity.
- The Trillo Data Service converts your data sources to secure, restful services (CRUD and custom APIs).
More about Data Service Metadata
- Data service meta data is in the form or JSON files.
- Schema is modeled using UML (as Class, Attributes and Association).
- Each file specifies schema of a table or collection as a class and, also its relationship with other classes.
- Metadata supports properties such as primary key, indexing, access control, validation etc.
- For existing databases, the metadata can be generated by intropecting databases.
- New tables / collections can be specified as new JSON files.
- Data Service automatically creates tables and collections for new tables.