RESTful API's to databases
Supports server databases
Data Service Architecture
- Connects with multiple databases synchronously.
- Provides RESTful API to databases.
- Automatically creates database tables from schema.
- Create database schema by introspecting existing tables.
- Specify additional metadata such validation rules, access control etc.
- Delivered as a Docker container for easy deployment in any environment - public/private cloud, on-premise.
- Clustered for scalability.
App Builder UI for Connecting with Database
- Specify connection parameters via a simple form and test connectivity.
- The Trillo Data Service converts your data sources to secure, RESTful services (CRUD and custom APIs).
More about Data Service Metadata
- Data service meta data is in the form of JSON files.
- Schema is modeled using UML (as Class, Attributes and Association).
- Each file specifies schema of a table or collection as a class and its relationship with other classes.
- Metadata supports properties such as primary key, indexing, access control, validation etc.
- For existing databases, the metadata can be generated by introspecting databases.
- New tables and collections can be specified as new JSON files.
- Data Service automatically creates tables and collections for new tables.