1. Sign Up
- Click on 'Sign Up'.
- Fill up the 'Sign Up' form.
- During sign up, choose a unique name for your workspace. The workspace is the root directory of your applications' code. The
workspace name is also used in URL. Give it some meaningful name.
- After signing up, login using user id and password you chose during sign up.
- You would land on 'App Catalog' page.
2. Add New Application
- Click on 'Add Application' button to create a new application.
- Fill up 'New Application' form.'Name' and 'Title' fields are required. You can leave other fields blank or default.
- Click on 'Next' followed by 'Finish' to create the application.
- The new application shows up in the catalog.
3. Build a Dashboard Application from a Template
- On catalog page, Select App Builder () to load the application inside the App Builder.
- When App Builder loads, you will be presented with a choice of templates including skeleton templates for bootstrapping
initial code of the application. You can browse templates to see their content.
- Select 'Review' under 'Dashboard' template.
- Click on 'Apply Template' at the center of top-bar.
- This would copy all assets and components from 'Dashboard' template.
- Select a component from the explorer and make changes to it by selecting 'HTML' tab.
- Go back to 'Design' tab. Notice the changes.
- Try few things more changes.
- Preview application by clicking on () at the right side of the top bar.
- Deploy application on runtime by clicking on icon () at the right side of the top bar.
- Once deployment is complete, you can access the application on the runtime server using ()