Trillo is a model-driven serverless platform.
Available as Docker containers with
deployment templates for
public and private clouds.
Create UI visually and edit backend metadata
- Create components visually or by editing HTML / CSS.
- Visually create UI scenarios including navigation.
- Do data modeling.
- Write serverless functions.
- Source code control using your Git repositories.
- Deploy code with a single click.
Efficiently and securely serve UI content
- It is part of Web Tier and responsible for serving web content (including application code).
- Optimizes content for speedy delivery.
- Provides multi-tenant support for web content.
Secure access to backend API
- It is part of Web Tier and responsible for providing secure access to data and backend services.
- Verifies authorization of API calls (uses OAuth2 token).
- Forwards API calls to the backend service.
- Manages circuit breaker, URL mapping.
Restful API to databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Automatically creates DB tables/ collections from schema.
- Or creates, DB schema by introspecting existing tables / collections.
- Provides restful API to database by abstracting internals.
Write business logic as serverless functions
- Functions service manages the lifecycle of functions and .
Deployment on public or private cloud
- Create your own instance of Trillo services on any cloud.
- We provide deployment templates.
- Deploy application code with the services with a single click from Git repository.