The Trillo Platform
Trillo is a model-driven, serverless aPaaS platform.
Available with (and without) Docker containers with
deployment templates for on-premise machines and public/private clouds.
Create UI visually and edit backend metadata
- Create user interfaces visually or by editing HTML / CSS.
- Visually create UI scenarios including navigation.
- Build your data models visually.
- Write serverless functions.
- Manage your source code using your Git.
- Deploy code with a single click.
Efficiently and securely serve UI content
- It is part of Web Tier and responsible for serving web content (including application code).
- Optimizes content for speedy delivery.
- Provides multi-tenant support for web content.
Secure access to backend API
- It is part of Web Tier and responsible for providing secure access to data and backend services.
- Verifies authorization of API calls (uses OAuth2 token).
- Forwards API calls to the backend service.
- Manages circuit breaker, URL mapping.
Restful API to databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Visually create new database tables.
- Create database schema by introspecting existing tables.
- Provides RESTful API to databases by abstracting internals.
Write business logic as serverless functions
- Functions service manages the lifecycle of functions and .
Deployment on public or private cloud
- Create your own instance of Trillo services on any cloud.
- We provide deployment templates.
- Deploy application code with the services with a single click from Git repository.