Trillo NLP provides a customizable NLP solution.
Trillo provides the architecture to use NLP models of your choice.
- Process several types of files and extract text for NLP.
- Deploy your models as microservices.
- Use Google Cloud NLP service.
- Ask Trillo's team to develop custom models.
- Store results in the database and publishes as APIs.
- Use Trillo Workbench to generate reports.
- Topic Extraction
Extracts the topic of a document by analyzing its text.
- Keyword Extraction
Automatically extracts keywords or terms used in a document.
- Named Entity Recognition
Extracts given named entities found in a document from a given list of entities.
Model can be fine-tuned to identify custom entities of a specific domain’s corpus.
- Document Similarity
Extracts similar documents to a given text from a large corpus of documents.
Model can be fine-tuned on a given domain’s corpus to extract embedding vectors to be used in domain specific similarity search.
- Sentiment Analysis
Extracts positive, negative or neutral sentiment of a given text.
Model can be fine-tuned to identify customized labeled sentiments or
classes for a specific domain’s corpus.
- Custom Speech To Text
Convert Speech to Text using a custom model.
Provides speaker recognition.
Model can be fine-tuned to a specific
domain’s speech files if corresponding text files are available.
- Speech feature extraction, such as
Filler words like um, aaa, ummm etc.
Pace of speaking (fast or slow).