Trillo File Manager is an application for Dropbox or GDrive-like functionality on the top of the GCS cloud storage bucket. A list of its key features is given below.
- Secure and HIPAA compliant.
- SFTP for file transfer and automation.
- Easy to use UI.
- Deploy in your private cloud on GCP (VPC), ensuring your data belongs to you.
- Share with group (team) folders.
- User and group level access control.
- Create upload and download links for external users.
- Scales to 100s of terabytes
Trillo File Manager Use Cases
- Loading large files to GCP for processing (data ingestion).
- Backing up files, terra bytes of data backed up by an organization.
- File sharing, a media company shares files with designers.
- Versioning, a company versions AI model files on cloud storage bucket.
- General management of files on GCP Cloud Storage – organizing in folders, archiving, deletion, copy, rename.