- Need to develop a platform to glue cloud services and common functions together.
Generally done starting with the open source.
- The development requires time consuming cycles of develop, build, deploy (traditional CI/CD, DevOps).
- In our experience development of a core platform takes 6-18 months depending on the complexity and flexibility required.
Includes time to add functionality, robustness, scalability, high performance, APIs etc.
- Traditional CI/CD based development increases application development 2-3 times.
- Start building application modules on the runtime of Trillo Workbench. Trillo Workbench deployment in a new GCP project takes less than 30 minutes.
- Normally in 2-6 weeks, glue services together and have application ready.
- Concurrently build UI/UX.
- AI/Ml Modelling is outside Trillo Workbench. It leverages Vertex AI and model serving for integration.
- Trillo has in-built and fully customizable connectors for enterprise applications such as NetSuite, Workday, Harvest, Smartsheet.
- AI-Powered marketing strategies
- Live customer support chat widget
- Automatic scaling campaign tools
- Adaptive testing/reporting